Event Marketing Partners has extensive experience partnering with Fortune 500 companies including Intel, Microsoft, HP, SAP, Symantec, Ciena, and Dell to smaller and/or emerging brands and entities such as ExactTarget, Adap.TV, TechSmith, and the Port of Long Beach. Event strategy runs through our veins.
We have a few beliefs that are at the heart of our strategic development process:
- We believe in asking “why” – getting to the core of the situation by asking questions.
- We believe that marketing is about people, so we bring an understanding of how people operate to make smart marketing decisions.
- We believe in simplicity – that expressing a business challenge and recommended strategy does not have to be complicated in order to be successful.
- We believe in stakeholder synchronization and gathering of data (internal, industry and audience) to develop the overriding event strategy for the process of how audience engagement at events fits into the overall integrated marketing goals and/or objectives.
- Overall event strategy required that aligns marketing/business strategies with the event itself, while considering current trends, new ideas, and the competitive arena.