Company Name: Informa Intelligence
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Job Responsibilities: Community Oversight
- Create and maintain two robust content calendars for our All Things Insights and All Things Innovation communities
- Generate weekly content creation- interviews, podcasts, videos, new formats- with influential members of our live event and virtual communities
- Manage editorial workflow to ensure content is consistently presented to hit KPIs for audience acquisition and engagement
- Moderate digital events, lead speaker interviews in various formats (written, podcast, webinar)
- Develop a network of insights/innovation contributors (including influences, speakers, sponsors) to solicit a diverse pool of articles for our online resource hub
- Work with current tech stack to optimize user experience across the platform and advise management on proper capabilities
Job Responsibilities: P&L Oversight
- Generate new streams of sponsorship revenue; work directly with sponsorship team to understand client needs and create new opportunities
- Work with product and marketing to create yearly reports that can be monetized through sponsorship
- Build out a tiered paid subscription-based offering for online community membership
- Develop and host monthly virtual events to hit monthly revenue targets
- May want to add periodic content creation outside of interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ of experience managing in a B2B digital, media, marketing services or virtual event environment, with online community management and editorial oversight.
- Ability to travel to in-person events
- Strong relationship building skills, ability to deliver on-camera video interviews
- Experience working in the customer insight/market research industry is preferred.
Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.