Company Name: Siemens
Location: Wendell, NC
Type: Full Time
As a Training & Event Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the learning and development experience of our internal employees and our external customers. You’ll be responsible for scheduling training and events and managing registrations, communications, evaluations, catering, and logistics for everything happening at Power Academy and our Customer Experience Center.
Positively impact the learning and customer experience for our employees and customers.
- Set up and manage training classes in the learning management system/booking system.
- Support participants’ entire program registration process: enrollments/changes/cancellations.
- Manage communications to participants for courses, including enrollment confirmations, welcome emails, pre-work instructions, and surveys, to name a few.
- Be the key point person for our Customer Experience Center and Power Academy, welcoming our guests and knowing what is needed each day to ensure the success of our events and training.
- Manage the organization, ordering, and distribution of class materials for participants.
- Organize site meetings and events and all the logistics connected to them.
- Coordinate catering, stock our beverage center, and help with other general facility needs.
- Manage training and facility survey data and share and summarize reporting to help us improve the quality.
- Manage and pull reporting related to course completions, registrations, cancelations, etc…
- Quickly respond to requests and questions from our site guests and participants. Responsiveness and professionalism are very important.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years relative experience
- Communication Skills:
- Professional and responsive via email, chat, phone, and in-person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Optimistic attitude, dependable, and accountable
- Be a positive and upbeat presence, welcoming our guests.
- Be someone we can count on to take care of deliverables on time and be transparent and accountable.
- Organizational Skills:
- Strong organizational and time management skills to simultaneously handle multiple training programs and events.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality communications, materials, and service.
- Remain adaptable and flexible in the face of unfamiliar or changing situations.
- Proficient in Excel with data manipulation, functions, and formulas.
- Proficient in word processing, email, and presentation software.
- Ability to learn software such as a learning management system and learning experience platform to manage courses and information.