Company Name: Veeam Software
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: Full Time
As a Tradeshows and Events Manager in the Global Events team, you will lead the efforts to manage and execute memorable and engaging experiences at sponsored tradeshows and Veeam branded events.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Tradeshows and Events, you will collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to help create an impactful experience across every aspect of an event to drive awareness, customer and prospect engagement, and lead generation. The right candidate will be an expert multi-tasker, able to pay close attention to detail, has strong ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment while adapting to our changing business needs.Your Responsibilities:
- Design engaging and memorable experiences that will build brand awareness, customer loyalty and drive pipeline. Execute event strategy to align closely with our go-to-market motions.
- Manage event plans and deliverables including setting timelines, division of duties, content development and speaker sourcing, event sponsorship contract management, vendor sourcing and relationships, promotions, collateral/marketing materials, giveaways and promotional items, A/V, food & beverage, labor, shipping logistics, staffing, hotels, etc
- Manage tradeshow budgets. Accurately account for all budget expenses, including detailed tracking and reporting of costs through Veeam’s internal COUPA finance system.
- Manage our lead generation process including supporting lead generation campaigns by ensuring leads are processed correctly into our marketing automation platform and CRM.
- Manage event specialists or coordinators to assist in executing tradeshow events.
- Ensure project KPIs are meticulously tracked, measured, and reported on pre, during, and post-event.
- Support or project manage other marketing projects and events as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism or Marketing preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of tradeshow experience preferably managing activations and sponsorships at tech industry events such as Dreamforce, AWS re:invent, VMWare Explore, Cisco Live, RSA etc.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills to lead execution of our tradeshow event portfolio. Someone passionate about industry and partner events, engaging audiences, driving the marketing pipeline, and creating an event strategy with a data-driven approach.
- Management of multiple complex project plans & successfully tracking progress against plans to identify/track open issues, drive resolutions, and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Sourcing and coordinating with outside vendors for labor, shipping, printing, booth graphic production, promotional items, etc.
- Assist in evaluating event performance by collecting appropriate data to develop post-event evaluations, measurement, and reports.
- Meticulous expense tracking to ensure delivery within budget and monthly financial reconciliation for events assigned.
- Must be a high-energy, agile, motivated self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate concepts and details across internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience using content management systems and marketing automation platforms (SalesForce and Marketo, preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with registration and virtual event platforms such as Rainfocus, CVENT, Bizzabo
- Must have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.