Company Name: CREST Technologies, Inc.
Location: Boylston, MA (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
CREST Technologies Inc. has a full-time opening for a Tradeshow and Event Manager in our Boylston, MA facility. Our Event Managers are responsible for the processes and tasks associated with prepping and delivering trade shows and events
These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in event planning and other operational activities to ensure successful execution
- Planning, organization, and execution of all events
- Collaborate internally and with venues and clients to plan and manage install and dismantle activities within the city or assigned area.
- Manage labor and job assignments to ensure alignment with pre-show estimates
- Maintain a broad understanding of venue and show site operations, union requirements, and competitor rates, strengths, weaknesses, skills, and abilities
- Assist with site surveys
- Act as a liaison to clients and sales team members to ensure efficient use of available resources
- Maintain productive working relationships with local unions and union leadership
- Identify and develop relationships with local businesses and community organizations to identify key resources and a strong pipeline of talent
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols on all job sites
- Work with functional leads to establish and track key milestones, deliverables, and dates.
- Use resource planning to identify impediments, remove them, and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Attend and lead planning meetings as needed
- Manage issues, risks and changes to project scope, schedule and budget
- Track actual expenses and variance to approved budget
- Some travel required
- Other duties as required
- Project management experience on a complex shipping product, preferably with hardware and software elements.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Planning Option (401K)
- Vacation Days, Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays and Sick/Personal Days