Company Name: Securitas Technology US
Location: Fishers, IN
Type: Full Time
Securitas Technology Is a world leader and global provider of security, health and safety solutions and services. We’re guided every day by our commitment to making the world a safer place. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Tradeshow and Corporate Events Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing multiple tradeshow events that effectively showcase our brand and products. The Tradeshow and Corporate Events Manager will play a key role in driving brand visibility, attracting target audiences, and ensuring a seamless event experience from planning to execution. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will be an Integral member of the marketing team, responsible for successfully managing vendor and agency relationships.
This Individual will partner with cross-functional teams and manage vendors to ensure marketing activities are aligned with business priorities and are optimized to drive awareness and action among target personas in key verticals and segments of focus. The Tradeshow and Corporate Events Manager will have proven experience in managing the execution and logistics of tradeshows, corporate events and industry programs. Heavy attention to detail and experience in managing large scale tradeshows is required.
At Securitas Technology, we believe in celebrating our differences and creating a supportive environment where all voices are welcomed, appreciated and represented. Here, our colleagues are empowered to think big, fail fast and push the boundaries of Innovation. As a purpose-led organization, we aspire to make a difference every day – and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
The responsibilities for this role:
- Event Planning and Coordination:
- Develop and implement comprehensive tradeshow strategies to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Coordinate all aspects of tradeshow participation from planning to execution, including booth design, logistics, staffing, demo equipment, and promotional materials. Supporting lead retrieval and communications to sales.
- Manage hotel logistics and reservations.
- Budget Management:
- Develop and manage budgets for tradeshow participation, ensuring cost-effectiveness and adherence to financial constraints.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and suppliers to optimize resources.
- Manage overall marketing budget with Marketing Director
- Oversee payment processing by submitting and documenting all invoices
- Booth Design and Setup:
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to design visually appealing and engaging tradeshow booths.
- Oversee booth setup and breakdown, ensuring all materials and equipment are in place and functional.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to align tradeshow activities with overall business objectives.
- Manage and own relationships with other third-party vendors including but not limited to Public Relations firm, Industry and tradeshow organizations, and more
- Performance Analysis:
- Conduct post-event analysis to measure the success of tradeshows against predefined goals.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement based on key performance indicators.
- Reporting & analysis of PR engagement
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or related field, with demonstrated experience in managing and driving multiple large scale events.
- Security or Technology experience a plus for this role
- Proven experience in tradeshow management, including planning and execution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate to diverse group of stakeholders.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail and design.
- Self-directed with a positive and professional approach to management
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.