Company Name: Wells Fargo
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Participate in planning and execution of tactical activities and projects within Business Growth Strategy functional area that directly support or assist in implementation and optimization of efforts for growth opportunities in an assigned market. Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies. Research, identify, and select best channels and product combinations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage in marketplace and meet the unique needs of customers. Present recommendations for developing strategies to enhance sales in a designated market and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in Business Growth Strategy operations, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements. Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy managers, colleagues, stakeholders, bankers, brokers, and both business and community leaders, including internal or external customers to grow market share and meet customer needs.
- Coordinating and executing logistical aspects of various trade show booths at conferences or trade shows.
- Serving as the single point of contact for the business group partners and requestors; including clearly defining the trade show’s specifications and needs.
- Partnering with the Wells Fargo trade show suppliers.
- Providing recommendations to business partners on booth design, engagement strategies, and booth activities.
- Selecting and directing the activities of external vendors and consultants, working closely with presenters and staff sponsoring trade shows.
- Developing and monitoring trade show budgets.
- Tracking project timelines, budgeting and demonstrating results, communicating updates against original plans to key stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Partnering with the WFME planners and Registration Site Build Team as needed to build registration sites based on event requirements; and may require assistance with attendee management as it relates to the registration site.
- Partnering with the WFME Reconciliation Team to complete all activities associated with the stringent and comprehensive reconciliation process, including completing event reporting and process metrics, process and approve expenses, and ensure all required documentation is uploaded for each event.
- Providing onsite support, if required.
- Identifying and seeking guidance to mitigate all inherent risks and ensures adherence to compliance, regulations and policies.
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: trade show exhibit management, administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- Previous hospitality industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & SharePoint).
- Knowledge of AV production terms, equipment, and methodologies.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and professional etiquette under pressure.
- Strong operational risk experience including strong analytical, managerial, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage confidential materials in a professional manner
- A highly collaborative work style with strong ability to influence and build consensus across virtual teams
- Understands the industry and the internal and external environments in which we operate, having the ability to clearly understand and articulate company/industry issues for a variety of different audiences and channels
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with the continued changes within the businesses and with the tools and platform
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to problems