Company Name: CTG
Location: Raleigh, NC (Hybrid )
Type: Full Time
The Trade Show Event Manager is responsible for planning and organizing trade shows and/or meetings for corporate clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all event operations including pre-event planning, load in, onsite, load out, and post event activities. Responsibilities include supporting all pieces of trade shows including extended participation such as evening events and meetings.
- Develop and maintain project plan and timelines and communicate to all internal and external parties
- Source locations and negotiate hotel and vendor contracts
- Secure show space and sponsorship efforts
- Manage detailed budgetsCoordinate event components; food & beverage, audio visual, meeting space layout, etc.
- Manage attendee registration and communication
- Coordinate trade show logistics – booth layout, product placement, labor, drayage, electric, etc.
- Provide expert consultation and assistance as well as creative solutions to clients
- Travel – estimated 20% – 30%
Successful Candidate Qualities:
- Knowledge and experience in event logistics – specifically tradeshows; corporate focus mandatory
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong abilities to organize and multi-task
- Sense of humor and upbeat, positive demeanor
- Highly flexible – able to change course mid-stream with a high level of professionalism
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Must like working in a team environment while being self-motivated and also able to work independently
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years corporate trade show experience.