Company Name: CSI
Location: Franklin, TN
Type: Full Time
CSI’s marketing department seeks a highly organized and motivated Marketing Trade Show Specialist with 2+ years of trade show/event experience who can hit the ground running in this fast-paced industry. This is a full-time position.
- Planning and coordinating deliverables for multiple shows: booth registration/space selection, staff attendance logistics, gathering and shipping of relevant exhibit materials.
- Managing a trade show and marketing budget and maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Strong collaboration across team lines to coordinate promotion of events (marketing collateral, sales team prep and needs, etc.).
- Managing partnerships with industry contacts, printers, and promotional product companies.
- Researching new exhibit opportunities & new ways of presenting our message (games, electronics, etc.).
- The ability to capture and manage the overall ROI for each trade show.
- CSI travels to over 70 shows and events every year. This job entails the balancing of the logistics of multiple shows at once.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant field/experience.
- Experience with managing events: corporate events or trade shows
- Experience in executing/managing execution of marketing collateral for trade shows: emails, graphics, advertisements, banners, booths, etc.
- Vendor management.
- Strong skills in managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent time management and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in budget management.
- Ability to create and nurture productive business relationships.
- Knowledge and implementation of event marketing best practices.
- 40% travel.
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external customers.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
This position requires contact primarily within the department and contact within the company on routine matters. Contact outside the company is high.
This position requires the use of judgment to plan and perform; general decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
General Supervision. Assignments are both task‐oriented and objective‐oriented. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgement and overall adequacy and accuracy.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel: High travel required (up to 40%).
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. This position requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and the basic need to look at a computer screen 8 hours a day.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.