Company Name: Snowflake
Location: San Mateo, CA
Type: Full Time
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake Inc. is looking for a Strategic Event Manager based at our office in San Mateo, CA to join our ever-expanding marketing team and help facilitate Strategic Events across the NoAM, Canada and LATAM. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate event management skills from event targeting and pre-planning right through to post event analysis. As the Strategic Event Manager, you are responsible for driving pipeline generation through various conferences and tradeshows to meet or exceed revenue goals. In addition, you will also be comfortable collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners including leadership, sales, PR and event organizers, as well as managing numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop Go-to-Market Event Strategies for conferences and tradeshows across the NoAM, Canada & LATAM.
- Manage Annual Strategic Events Calendar
- Facilitate all strategic, logistical and operational planning and management of events including booth asset allocation and placement, and sponsorship fulfillment as applicable
- Collaborate with other marketing functions such as partner marketing, product marketing, customer advocacy, PR to drive successful customer engagement and market awareness.
- Lead pre- and post-event meetings to communicate and align on planning elements with relevant stakeholders (Sales & Field Marketing) and debrief to incorporate learnings for future best practices
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, and budget
- Set goals & define metrics for each conferences including targeted lead flow – track results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics
- Evaluate all campaigns’ impact & ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficiency working with the following software programs: MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience working event planning/execution
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong budgeting experience
- Proven skills interacting with executive/senior management teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects/events at one time, each with multiple components
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Travel required within NoAM, Canada and LATAM up to 40% at times (will vary throughout the year)
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated pay range for this role is $104,000 – $152,900.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.