Company Name: Amazon
Location: Shanghai, VA
Type: Full Time
Amazon Ads helps brands design ad experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb TV, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
In 2017, we stood up a team in China to drive the awareness, activation, and continued success of China-based sellers advertising in marketplaces worldwide (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) via marketing channels, seller education, and product marketing. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, Sr. Strategic Event Manager to drive strategic event marketing programs for Amazon Ads China. The Sr. Strategic Event Manager will be accountable for event strategy and content creation, with programmatic approach to serve the dynamic event needs. This person will also work internally in a cross-functional manner, collaborating with teams across Amazon Ads to identify our audience needs and turning it into scalable marketing programs through suitable events and channels. Lastly, the Sr. Strategic Event Manager will own testing and measurement, optimizing for what drives performance and reporting the impact of event marketing on the business growth.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead regional event marketing programs in mainland China.
- Proactively partner with global teams for global strategic events and thought leadership events.
- Analyze event results on regular basis and continuously optimizing the event format, content and performance.
- Responsible of driving brand awareness, familiarity, and shape brand perception among our target audience through integrated marketing campaigns.
- Responsible of event attribution on ads product launches and revenue.
- Work closely with internal marketing and product teams on a holistic advertiser communication plan related to new feature GTM and brand campaign.
- Proactively reach out opportunities of category associations on cross-border ads development.
- Serve as a consultative product and brand expert and understand advertiser and customer needs.
- 7+ years of experience in integrated marketing, brand marketing, product marketing, or event marketing.
- Superior external and internal presentation skill
- Excel in marketing strategic planning, execution and result measuring
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience in both Chinese and English.
- Bachelor degree and proven work experience in e-commerce, technology, or digital sector.
- MBA or other related Master’s degree
- Passion for ecommerce and/or integrated marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for inventing and optimizing on behalf of customers.