Company Name: ACAMS
Location: Miami, FL
Type: Full Time
This position, under general supervision of the Virtual Event Operations Manager, Events & Training, the Sr Specialist is responsible for leading day to day ACAMS’ virtual and in-person events related operational tasks whilst ensuring excellent service delivery to internal and external clients including speakers, trainers etc. Our innovative and growing organization is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Specialist of Virtual Events – Operations. Thank you in advance for looking at the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Accountable for execution of assigned events ensuring end-to-end tasks are completed by respective teams for successful delivery.
- Use Learning Management System to set up virtual environments & host Virtual Events (Virtual Classrooms & Webinars) via Zoom/Webex/Teams, provide general technical support to participants during the event.
- Liaise with clients on in-person event deliverables including but not limited to client roster, testing requirements and student materials.
- Coordinate with speakers & instructors to manage the delivery of event related elements.
- Work closely with different teams including Marketing, Operations and Content providers for event.
- Support regional manager with administration duties, e.g., running reports, managing expenses, collecting NPS data etc.
- Lead multiple simultaneous projects including custom events (onsite or virtual).
- Travel as needed for exam proctoring (approximately once or twice per month).
- Any ad hoc duties/projects execution as assigned.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst completing multiple requests and tasks within agreed timelines.
- Well-developed technical skills and aptitude, being a quick self-learner of all the technology ACAMS uses now (including MS Office, Webex, Zoom, SmartSheet, ACAMS Learning Management System, Salesforce, ACAMS.org, etc.) and in the future.
- A “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude to get things done – either to meet individual or team objectives/goals.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English and Spanish; any additional Global language proficiency preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At ACAMS, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.