Company Name: Amazon
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Are you interested in leveraging your excellent product management and leadership skills to lead a high-profile program within Amazon Advertising? Amazon Advertising’s WW Sponsorships team is looking for a Senior Manager to take our High Traffic Event Sponsorships program (Prime Day, Black Friday/Cyber Monday) to the next level. In this role, you’ll manage a team responsible for the overall business and product strategy, delivery and customer offering for this critical and high-profile program.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create a long-term vision for the program, own the product roadmap to get there
- Represent, verbally and in writing, complex decisions, tough trade-offs, and potential solutions clearly to leaders to help them understand the decisions that needs to be made and what the options are.
- Hire, coach and develop a world-class team; effectively procure and deploy resources, manage capacity
- Partner and influence leadership across multiple Amazon teams to create best in class customer experiences
- Act as Advertising POC on Amazon wide Prime Day and BFCM teams
- 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience directly managing teams of 6 or more
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
- 6+ years of experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- MBA preferred
- Experience optimizing for short-term execution while planning for long-term technical capabilities
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.