Company Name: Teleflex
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Type: Full Time
An experienced, creative, results-oriented events manager. This key role will own national and regional marketing program and event strategy and execution. The person in this role will also occasionally partner with OUS regions. The person in this role will lead creation, delivery, and optimization of programs and events that align to integrated campaigns, generate new business and grow UroLift® System brand awareness. The main goal is to deliver awesome virtual and in-person experiences for user and prospect audiences across the urology meeting and convention landscape. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications.
- Work in close partnership with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute regional marketing programs and events, drive new leads, nurture existing ones, and reach new audiences and markets
- Produce in-person and virtual events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, define strategy and goals, assemble project teams, manage vendors, incorporate data-driven insights, and measure results
- Partner closely with Sales to enable efficient prospecting and lead follow up through programmatic approaches
- Focus on an integrated customer experience across events that occur in-person or virtually
- Role is expected to develop collaborative relationships with key industry/society group stakeholders to effectively plan events, identify and vet sponsorship and participation opportunities, and achieve leadership presence at events.
- Lead all execution related activities to ensure appropriate, look, feel, messages etc. are on brand in alignment with appropriate campaign(s). Including managing items throughout content review system
- Act as internal brand steward for Interventional Urology’s corporate brand to ensure they are consistently and meaningfully represented by all internal stakeholders, across all customer touch points worldwide
- Work cross-organizationally (e.g., product marketing, sales, professional education, medical affairs, legal, digital marketing etc.) to partner and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success
- Responsibility for proper print and application of the creative, as well as reporting back on competitive presence at the events.
- Manage agency priorities and approve expenditures within budget guidelines
- Find new ideas, ways and partners to develop company presence in the urology industry event landscape
- Identify the most effective marketing channels to promote our participation and presence for all events and experiences.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of field marketing and events experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- B2B field marketing experience, including experience executing events and demand generation programs and campaigns
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Experience with societies, working with society organizations and meeting planning associations
- Experience scaling delivery through vendors and agencies
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Proven track record defining and executing field marketing programs and events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Meeting planning certification
- Agency and/or client experience a plus
- Superb organization and project management skills, attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $100,000 – $145,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position will also include benefits such as medical, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, participation in 401(k) savings plan, and various paid time off benefits, such as PTO, short- and long-term disability and parental leave, dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.