Company Name: Amazon
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
At Amazon Business, a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech & retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations thrive. At Amazon Business, we strive to be the most recognized and preferred strategic partner for smart business buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes and industries. Unlock your career potential. As the Sr. Field Marketing Manager, Commercial Sector you will be responsible for increasing consideration, acquisition, and adoption of Amazon Business within Enterprise, Mid-market and SMB accounts. You will partner closely with Sales and cross-functional Marketing teams to concept and deliver strategic marketing programs including demand generation campaigns, events, tradeshows, content and sales enablement. To be successful in this role, this individual will work seamlessly with senior stakeholders in Amazon Business and pan-Amazon teams such as AWS to align and implement strategies. We are looking for an individual with broad experience in lead generation, digital marketing, product marketing, and high-touch executive events.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop overall and sub-vertical marketing strategies to reach decision makers, across Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts through bespoke, 1-to-1, and 1-to-few ABM initiatives
- Own planning and execution for bespoke marketing channels like Webinars, Direct Mail, Sponsorships across trade and association publications, etc.
- Manage relationships with internal Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, and Product stakeholders, as well as external media agencies and partners
- Drive robust and detailed measurement and reporting processes
- 5+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience managing teams
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience working with multiple groups of stakeholders
- Experience in e-commerce, digital products or entertainment industries
- Master’s degree
- 6-8 years of experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.