Company Name: ACI Worldwide
Location: Miami, FL (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
ACI Worldwide is looking for an energetic, experienced, and organized Senior Event Specialist, is to work with the event and wider marketing teams to develop and deliver end to end events and experiences to support strategic sales objectives, brand presence and exposure across the industries we serve.
The senior events planner is responsible for project managing events and programs of all types and varying sizes including presence at exhibitions and trade shows, hosted conferences as well as hospitality events, online events, and customer events to support ACI’s goals and objectives.
- Full accountability and oversight of event project scope from strategy development, RFP, and contracting to planning and onsite execution to post-show budget reconciliation.
- Develop and implement project plans, event budgets and critical timelines.
- Lead collaboration and drive strong relationships with key contributors (field marketing, sales, other marketing channels).
- Lead pre-event planning, execution, and on-site logistics for tradeshows to include pre-event communications, pre-and onsite exhibitor registration, floorplan development, overall vendor and corporate booth set-up and management of third-party contracting services.
- Subject matter expert for online events. Knowledge of event website creation, build/registration sites and experience with event technology software i.e Swoogo, on-24, Jifflenow.
- Negotiate and contract venues, with third party agencies.
- Develop show budgets and spend according to plan. Track all charges, purchase orders, invoices and overall budget per event.
- Travel on-site to events, oversee all event operations and logistics, ensure sales and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Proactively escalates potential client, program, or delivery issues for timely resolution.
- Provides and measures KPI’s and event performance, implements appropriate metrics reporting to stakeholders.
- Communicates. Uses strong communication skills to communicate project progress across marketing and other departments.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of proven corporate or agency event management experience
- 2-3 years of Tradeshow experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Prior customer-facing responsibility
- Ability to lead diverse internal/external groups through ideation sessions and overall event planning coordination.
- Experience with current event management software technology i.e., Swoogo, Jifflenow, On-24
- Self-starter who can quickly and proactively solves challenges with minimum guidance and direction.
- Ability to collaborate well with others and sustain necessary relationships, internally and externally
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and effectively multi-task
- Ability to travel, estimated 20% for onsite event operation, Valid US Passport
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally