Company Name: Cohesity
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
Cohesity radically simplifies data management. We make it easy to back up, manage, and derive value from data — across the data center, edge and cloud. Cohesity also helps ensure data is in compliance and protected against ransomware attacks. We offer a full suite of data management services consolidated on one multicloud data platform, reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation. Cohesity can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.
The Sr. Manager of Events Marketing will oversee the global trade show program and work with the VP Americas Marketing on the overall marketing promotion strategy and tactics. You’re not afraid of the details and thrive in a fast-paced, get-stuff-done atmosphere. You love working with a creative team and have an appetite to develop your career in a high-growth company
Key Responsibilities / Objectives
- Plan and manage all global trade show logistics
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets, and oversee functions including planning and event management.
- Work directly with vendors and internal teams to manage demos and booth logistics.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to determine appropriate collateral, sponsorships, promotions, and staffing for each event.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to monitor and measure the success of events and evaluate results against organizational goals
Skills / Experiences
- 6-8 years of enterprise marketing experience, with event planning and marketing, including vendor relationships
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Enterprise software and/or hardware background
- Get-it-done attitude. You know how balance delegation vs. do-it-yourself
- Working knowledge of service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, signage, and housing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Travel 30-50% (under normal circumstances)
- Lead planning and execution of virtual and in-person trade shows
- Project manager (lead) of our physical presence, sponsorship, MPO and other branding/lead gen opportunities
- Coordinate internal stakeholders (Product Marketing, executive meetings) for all virtual and physical shows
- Scout and strategize for FY23 shows (one year in advance) to secure best location and pricing