Company Name: Deloitte
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
If you enjoy coordinating, planning, and collaborating; are engaging, proactive, and detail-oriented; work well and thrive within a team environment; and are passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience, join us!
Ticket and Event Administrators are responsible for coordinating end-to-end ticket administration process for the Deloitte Tickets program. Administrators are responsible for managing ticket portfolios in specific markets and delivering event logistics while adhering to protocols and guidelines. Ticket Administrators will work with directly with MP(s), Chief of Staff and/or other stakeholders in market regularly to understand client and internal priorities to build and administer Deloitte Tickets event pipeline.
As a Ticket Administrator at Deloitte your responsibilities will include
- Consult and driving ticket administration process on behalf of marketplace MP(s) to assess various contracts, understand terms, and project plan an approach to utilize all available resources
- Own, foster and maintain relationships with internal teams in addition to external third-party venues and vendors including but not limited to ticket administration, food & beverage administration, suite needs and requirements, and employee ticket discount programs
- Maintain and foster relationships with MPs to explore new opportunities for ticket expansion that would benefit our PPMDs, enhance business development and be economically feasible
- Customize and publish market specific and relevant PPMD Ticket and Event communications
- Monitor reporting and analyze utilization based on ticket allocations against contract/budget and providing updates on contracts, usage and resale
- Process payment of vendor invoices, ensuring accuracy, contract and firm/invoicing prepaid ticket compliance and guidelines
- Administer Ticket Management System (TMS) by entering all games/events and determine pricing. Monitor activity and send approval or rejection notifications to request PPMDs, along with any specific communication necessary
- Arrange/coordinate distribution of tickets
- Collect and summarize feedback from venue users, trouble shoot as necessary, and communicate as necessary to MP
- Minimum of 3 years of related hospitality or office support experience in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- High school diploma
- Ability to work occasional overtime/nights and weekends as dictated by event schedule.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, TEAMS, One Note, One Drive, SharePoint, and other platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Willingness to be cross trained in other office support service areas for back-up support and assume additional responsibilities/projects when necessary and as appropriate