Company Name: Intel Corporation
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Type: Full Time
The Global Marketing Event Center of Excellence team is looking for an experienced Sr. Event Program Manager with extensive knowledge leading large complex project teams through all phases of the event lifecycle, including planning, digital implementation, onsite execution and post event data analysis. The programs are global in scale and scope, with high impact and complexity.
The Sr. Event PM is a critical role on our Proprietary Events Team, and a significant contributor to the growth efforts of our signature moments. This person will ensure that the business objectives can be brought to life, on time and within budget. They will work closely with the Event Strategist to contribute in the development of the event’s objectives, metrics, brand alignment, while developing and maintaining the overall event plan that aligns with the business objectives of Intel and related business units contributing to each event.
Responsibilities And Requirements
- Strength and confidence to lead and direct large teams to meet key deliverables across multiple functional areas during the event planning process. In addition, possess the ability to identify areas of the program that are not meeting their deliverables and create an action plan to realign.
- Experience managing complex events and programs with multiple stakeholders across the globe
- Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple event workstreams, teams, and stakeholders
- Exercises judgment and discretion to develop event solutions, remove obstacles and redefine event approaches
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
- Streamline processes as much as possible, and, as business needs change, evolve these processes
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics for events and programs
- Ensures that event quality standards and budget constraints are met
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization
- Proven track record and strong interest in data analysis to track, compare and contrast event marketing efforts for continued plan improvements and enhancements
A Successful Candidate Should Be Able To Demonstrate
- Flexibility and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to lead the team through challenges and differing opinions across the team
- Demonstrated experience in agency management, including identifying resource needs, financial tracking/reconciliation, and day to day oversight of the timelines and quality of their deliverables
- Ability to present with confidence and professionalism to Sr. management team at any point on the status of the program
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and event management tools.
- Proven ability to manage medium to large scale projects within the constraints of time, scope and budget
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of event management, marketing program management
- 5+ years of corporate event experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.