Company Name: Planisware
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Planisware USA, Inc. is looking to hire a Senior Event Marketing Manager to develop and execute our most strategic digital, in-person and hybrid events. In this post-pandemic era, you are someone resourceful, creative, able to navigate events of different formats and have created a new event playbook.
As the most senior event experience team member, you will be responsible for organizing our North America annual user conference, Exchange23, a three-day hybrid event bringing together our Planisware community with customer experience stories, cross-industry networking, interactive information sessions, product updates, and training. It is a highly visible role as you will regularly interface with our executive team.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of driving high impactful event experiences with strong business results
- Experience planning, building, and managing event strategies and operational plans across various industries, coordinating projects with other event specialists while being hands-on and do the tactical work.
- Skilled at negotiating, building strategic partnerships and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, agencies etc as an extension of our event experience team
- Exceptional drive to work as one-team and bring marketing, sales, customer success management, product etc. all together to create immersive events that improve customer experience and make a difference to our Planisware customer community
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can adapt quickly when needed.
What you’ll do
- Define and communicate the overall event strategy, planning and execution and measurement of events/experiences.
- Build and implement a repeatable playbook for strategic digital, in-person and hybrid events which would include repeatable processes, templates, promotional emails, landing pages, forms, post-event surveys etc and best practices to help manage a variety of strategic events at scale
- Oversee overall event calendar, budgeting, and ROI reporting
- Project manage and execute all aspects of a large event including, but not limited to, goals, objectives, KPIs, contract negotiation, production, operations, budgets, logistics, speakers, resource allocation, internal and external communication, follow-up, reporting, and more to drive pipeline/revenue and make recommendations for improved performance and reach.
- Own pre-event briefs and post event recap reports
- Track results (lead upload and follow-up activities in Salesforce.com) and analyze data from events to evaluate ROI and help make decisions on future event investments
- Coach and empower event specialists to organize our most strategic events including our annual user conference
- Assist with other field marketing activities, inbound and outbound demand generation, and marketing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and related field.
- 8+ years of experience event management in B2B technology
- Must-have: experience organizing user conference and/or large annual events
- Experience managing event specialists is a plus
- Strong project management, negotiation, communication, and decision-making skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel as needed to attend most strategic in-person events (ie User conference etc)
- Martech savvy with CRM, marketing automation, online community, and webinar tools: e.g Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Zoom etc. to name a few
- Join a recognized Leader in The Forrester’s Wave™: Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022 report.
- Shape the future of our growing company in 2022 in North America, we hired 52 people in the US in 2021 and plan to hire more in 2022.
- We have an exceptional retention rate of: 98% with customer and 98% with our employees
- Planisware is certified as a Great Place to Work US for second year in a row!
- We achieved a 47% increase in ARR in 2021 with 64 new customer accounts (Navistar, Sonos, McGill and more) and 145 customer extensions