Company Name: Realogy
Location: Madison, NJ
Type: Full Time
At Coldwell Banker®, our events are a manifestation of who we are and what we represent. As the Senior Director of Event Strategy, you’ll provide the strategic leadership, drive the vision, and lead the planning efforts for a broad range of live, virtual and hybrid events in support of Coldwell Banker Brokerage and Coldwell Banker Affiliates. You’ll ensure that all brand events, from small meetings to large, global conferences, align with and support our culture and drive our overall brand strategy. You will lead and inspire a team of event professionals to execute thoughtful, creative and impactful events and identify and incorporate internal and industry best practices into all aspects of event planning and execution while maintaining focus on optimizing processes and budgets.
- Define and drive the global event strategy, plans and budget for virtual, in-person and hybrid events.
- Develop, coach and guide the Event Team; provide thought leadership and drive excellence in execution.
- Lead cross-functional teams across marketing, communications and social to identify event messaging, develop collateral and drive event promotion.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external business partners, identifying unmet needs and soliciting feedback.
- Partner with Brokerage and Affiliate leadership to bring their unique event vision to life.
- Support team and business partners in all aspects of event logistics, including site and venue selection, agenda guidance, collateral development, production support, catering, sponsorships, and budget management.
- Oversee the efficacy and performance of all meetings and events by implementing consistent post-event surveys, providing analysis of performance against KPIs, delivering reporting and insights and driving towards data-based decision-making.
- 10+ years’ experience in Event management with a minimum of 6+ years as a people manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with virtual event facilitation tools and martech /event software platforms.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills, executive presence, and the ability to build meaningful relationships with cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Detailed, organized and proactive multi-tasker with an ability to inspire teammates into action.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity; capable of driving clarity for the team.
- Innovative, creative self-starter who is comfortable implementing new ideas.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, analytical skills and business judgment.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time.