Company Name: Dialpad
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Full Time
Dialpad’s Sr. Digital Events Program Manager will assist in planning, managing, implementing, and measuring Dialpad’s digital event & webinar programs. In this role, you’ll run point on the development and execution of Dialpad’s digital series, weekly demos, and vertical based webinars.
Dialpad’s´ Events team plays an essential role in generating demand, brand awareness, and lifecycle efforts. This team collaborates closely with Demand Gen, Content, Design, Product Marketing, and Revenue Operations teams to ensure timely delivery of webinars.
As a Sr. Digital Events Program Manager, you’ll own timelines, deliverables, speaker schedules, and content approvals as well as communicate status updates and any roadblocks to key stakeholders.
This position reports to our Director of Digital Events and has the opportunity to be remote.
What You’ll Do
- Gain understanding of our sales and marketing funnel and how our digital programs fit in.
- Produce content and collateral through a diverse range of media, serving as the subject matter expert on our AI products and their applications.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital event strategy that supports our business objectives, enhances brand awareness, and generates leads and revenue for AI products and services.
- Work cross departmentally with the creative and content teams to develop compelling content on AI topics that resonate with the audience, showcase the capabilities of our products, and differentiate us from competitors.
- Measure the success of each webinar and report on results to the broader marketing and sales teams
Skills You’ll Bring
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent organizational and operational skills with the ability to manage high volume of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong project management skills to collaborate cross functionally to ensure timely delivery of all deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo is a bonus
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.