Company Name: Malwarebytes
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
A Sr. Marketing Manager, Webinars and Digital Events to join our Demand Generation team. You will own the end-to-end planning, development, and production of global webinars, product demos and other virtual event programs. The right candidate will have proven experience in developing high performing virtual events that deliver a high volume of marketing qualified leads and sizable pipeline and revenue contributions.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and manage a recurring pipeline of topics, content, speakers, and participants that support lead generation and pipeline creation goals
- Collaborate with teams to communicate requirements, determine scope, define the design approach, and build a schedule that drives MQL performance
- Support across various teams including, direct, partner and customer
- Coordinate and participate in technical and speaker rehearsals
- Perform quality check on all editorial and communications across all tools and systems
- Establish ways to improve processes to increase efficiency
- Develop impactful promotional assets optimized for driving registration and attendance, including event descriptions, landing pages, email, social media posts, and digital ad promotions.
- Identify ways to drive in-webinar engagement via polls, giveaways, surveys, demos, etc.
- Drive post-webinar programs designed to convert engaged attendees into MQLs
- Establish and document webinar practices and share and train stakeholders to ensure efficient and optimal processes
- Own post-event reporting across key KPIs (registration, attendance, leads, pipeline, etc.)
Skills You’ll Need To Have
- 8-10 years in B2B SaaS demand generation and webinar program marketing roles
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including a command of proof reading.
- Savvy in digital marketing, marketing technology, and experience with webinar platforms (GoToWebinar), and video editing and production
- Experience managing speakers, 3rd party agencies and partners
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated, team player and problem solver
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Expert in navigating and utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, Unbounce, Domo, Sendoso Demandbase, etc.
Benefits And Perks
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)