Company Name: T-Mobile
Location: Reston, VA
Type: Full Time
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
The Sr Events Marketing Manager will oversee the event marketing process including strategic planning, creative development, demand generation, customer/employee experience, execution, measurement, and communication of such events (may be internal or external). This role will be responsible for developing and executing events that support T-Mobile’s brand, business, communication objectives, and pipeline creation/acceleration objectives. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple internal departments, properties, agencies, and senior-level leadership.
- Lead strategic development and execution of major awareness, education, consideration, thought leadership, & demand generation events
- Research, identify, and recommend new opportunities for event marketing partnerships
- Work with the sales & product teams to develop strategies aligning goals and implement those strategies
- Establish, negotiate and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the production of all event marketing materials, including print, digital, and social media
- Lead and manage cross-functional event teams (including sponsorships, brand, event operations & agency partners, sales, product, product marketing, PR teams, AR teams, etc.) to ensure a smooth and successful event
- Prepare and present strategies and programs to senior leadership
- Maintain active project plans and event documentation for all events
- Establish key performance indicators, measure, and deliver results
- Oversee event budget
- Train and manage event marketing staff on your events
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all event marketing inquiries
- Develop pre, during, and post-event communications for internal and external parties
- Attend events to represent the organization and build relationships with attendees
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Event Management, Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field (Required)
- 4-7 years Experience in developing and executing major events. (Required)
- 4-7 years Proven experience in creating and managing major high-profile events to drive business and brand growth. B2B event experience required.(Required)
- 4-7 years Proven experience leading cross-functional teams and agency partners. (Required)
- Experience executing events across all targets (trade/industry, B2B, hospitality, and media) is a plus. (Preferred)
- Telecom & Tech experience a plus. (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Event Coordination (Required)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.