Company Name: Nintendo of America Inc.
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Responsible for all elements of execution for national experiential events, including:
- Achieving maximum market impact/exposure by integrating all marketing teams (retail marketing, advertising, public relations, digital) into program execution
- Collaborating with internal teams and external agencies/brand partners to ensure flawless execution across all operations and logistics (staffing, product training, security, purchasing, fulfillment, legal, sales administration, digital integrations and shipping, etc.)
- Managing graphic design and production of all event elements (design requests, conceptual review and approvals, brand standards, proofing, production and delivery
- Organizing and coordinating required training for internal product demonstrators by working cross-functionally with other departments
- Representing Nintendo of America (NOA) at various events by providing product knowledge and product demonstration
- Working with selected vendors on initial quotes and negotiating final pricing of all onsite operational needs
- Providing vendors with proper instruction as to build requirements for displays, kiosks, props
- Inventory & warehouse management, tracking and shipping of Nintendo assets and event properties, both pre and post-event.
- Coordinating transportation/shipment of goods including selecting which methods, timing of shipment and/or amend shipments to meet arrival dates and obtain the best price.
- Onsite set up and tear down including oversight of temporary event labor, technical and logistic troubleshooting and proper set up of displays and kiosks
- Keeping all projects on strategy, on time and on budget
- Delivers communication to key internal stakeholders on event activity including:
- Pre-program executive approvals: contributes support materials and information to senior leadership for program execution and funding (including concept write-ups, consumer insights, cost estimates, timelines, and projected results)
- Program status updates during development and execution: develops, maintains and shares recaps and analysis (including budgets, timing, photos, collateral, and other materials for reference)
- Post program: executes and reports thorough ROI analysis, key learning and results
- On-Going: Seeks out and shares best in class event practices, new technologies, and industry benchmarks to ensure world class event execution
- Significant travel (including weekends) to oversee event execution and gain insights/learning for current or future programs
- Support Experiential Marketing with other event related special projects as assigned.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of three years of experience in experiential event marketing or related experience in creative execution of national consumer marketing campaigns
- Agency or corporate marketing background with an emphasis in consumer experiential events is strongly preferred
- Proven record of executing successful, fully-integrated national event or consumer marketing programs with significant market/consumer impact while staying on-time and on-budget
- Strong executional understanding of experiential strategies/tactics to ensure feasibility of core ideas and to troubleshoot during fast pace execution
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills required
- Experience with sound systems, A/V equipment and show production preferred
- Ability to manage large inventory of assets and maintain high quality control
- PC skills (MS Office) required. Visio, SketchUp or CAD experience helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans….valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.