Company Name: C&W Services
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a full time Special Events Coordination Manager at one of our client sites as described in detail below, the function of the Special Events Coordination Manager is to act as the client’s representative with various stakeholders and assist in obtaining approvals for special events at our client site. Additionally, the Special Events Coordination Manager would serve a key function in the notification, communication, and coordination of the various special events that are planned throughout the client site.
- Work with client to enhance and enforce site wide special event protocols that can be applied consistently to all stakeholders and tenants on site.
- Manage coordination efforts with counterparts at the client site/stakeholder entities to obtain information on any and all upcoming events via meetings, calls and other in-person activities.
- Maintain and update site-wide special events calendar of upcoming events.
- Identify and coordinate conflicts in the special events calendar that may arise internally between various stakeholders and agencies, or externally with neighboring entities.
- Assist stakeholders/tenants in the special event application process to obtain necessary permits and approvals from government agencies on site.
- Support the client in digital media initiatives as it relates to special events
- Regularly coordinate with all necessary departments and agencies at the Client site to keep them informed regarding upcoming events.
- Coordinate any ancillary support services to be provided by the Site-wide Property Management Team and/or its consultants/contractors before, during, or after events.
- Oversee the permitting & notification process for all film/photo requests from stakeholders, tenants and third-parties.
- Proactively implement new concepts, ideas and execution for programming opportunities at the client site
- Keep abreast of news, events, and activities in the Lower Manhattan community.
- Support special events and activations in public spaces through assistance in set-ups, break-downs, submissions, and execution of special events. Event coordination will include enter trade work orders in work order system, coordinate with service managers, create stakeholder event invoices, perform pre and post event inspections.
Preferred Background, Skills, And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Urban Planning, Public Administration, Public Policy, Media/Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication, complex coordination, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and scheduling software(s) such as Microsoft Project
- Five to ten years of practical work experience in the Event Planning (or related) field
- Familiarity with the local and regional government policy and regulatory environment
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.