Company Name: Amazon
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The Amazon Ads Employer Brand team is looking for an experienced Events Marketing and Production Manager to drive overall Brand and Recruitment Marketing Events strategy for our growing organization. This role will mean diving deep into the full event lifecycle to drive planning, execution and post event analysis, as well as setting the overall vision for our Global Events program. You will partner with Talent Acquisition, HR, PR and Business teams to help ensure the Ads Employer Brand is visible and amplified at every opportunity. You’ll collaborate with teams across the org to make sure the breadth and depth of Amazon Ads teams, services and communities are reflected. You’ll drive the overall success of events, working in a team that encourages invention, experimentation, and collaboration. Key to success will be in your ability to establish measurable best practices for growing the program, setting up scalable processes and toolkits, and developing methods for automation and efficiency.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Own overall event strategy, production, marketing and analysis
- Develop new approaches to drive candidate engagement through events
- Create and manage event marketing plans against set KPI’s, including key proposals and execution plans for each event
- Own and develop a high bar of customer experience for all events
- Liaise with senior internal stakeholders to develop timely inputs, set-up processes across other functions of the organization and maintain a high bar on execution quality
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and identify opportunities for program growth
- Establish guidelines and best practices across teams, leading and contributing to event calendar, stakeholder communications, standard operating procedures (SOP), vendor lists, and documentation of mechanisms
- Source services from vendors through RFPs and analysis to scale support
- Write, contribute to, and present strategy docs to leadership and stakeholders
- 10+ years’ experience in event marketing and production
- Experience marketing and managing Virtual and In-person B2B events
- Experience working with Asana, BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, or similar digital marketing tools
- Experience working with online events tool, for example Hopin, Meet and Engage
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
- Bias for action and ownership. Experience working both independently and within a team
- Ability to pivot from generating big creative ideas to executing and driving process improvement
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and make decisions autonomously.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.