Company Name: Salesforce
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and strategic marketer with a deep understanding of executives and who has a passion for engaging and partnering with a CXO audience as we build and become trusted partners within their organizations. This Manager role will support the strategic planning, execution and oversight of executive events for one of our biggest areas of growth, small and medium-sized business SMB (Small to Medium Size Businesses = 1-200 employees). This position is responsible for program ideation, development, management, analysis, tracking, and reporting for strategic marketing initiatives for an executive audience.
Salesforce is looking for a hardworking, high-integrity marketing manager to focus on executive events for the SMB market. Our ideal candidate embodies Salesforce’s values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. Join us as we empower growth companies to sell, service and market faster and smarter than ever before.
- Act as a strategic marketing liaison to Sales, including the representation and strategic positioning of key executive events, marketing programs, third-party conferences and alliance partner marketing activities
- As an expert in – and advocate for – the Executive audience, you will be responsible for developing the executive events vision and market strategy for our smaller businesses
- Work closely with extended teams to evaluate, conceptualize and offer unique programing tailored to a variety of industries within the SMB market.
- Deliver campaign results and programs to SVPs+ to build and progress pipeline as well as accelerate close of business
- Drive virtual, regional and national campaigns to build interest in executive program events and post-event lead development
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for program efforts
- Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution
- Lead cross-functional programming efforts with extended teams: Industry, Clouds, Alliances, and Marketing partners
- Identify unique ways to plug into corporate marketing events to provide unique opportunities and access for our SMB customers
Required Professional Experience/Skills
- Bachelor level degree preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis
- 4-6 years of high-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field sales facing role
- Receptive to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- 2+ years of in-person event marketing experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM application
Who You Are
- Domain. Executive audience expertise and strong event management skills. You have the ability to develop and deliver exceptional marketing events within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
- Turn On A Dime. Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime” and think through problems to formulate innovative solutions. Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy. Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects in tight timeframes with minimal guidance
- Customer obsessed. Deep understanding of our customers, their needs, and the context in which they work.
- Data-Driven. Curiosity for data and our financial services customers. Understanding of basic analytical and statistical techniques.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Team player. Skilled at working across functional teams and with multiple stakeholders. Enjoys being part of a broader team of collaborative marketers.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills. Have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels (including executive leadership), conceptually and tactically. Excellent writing ability and strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- Agency Partner. Experience successfully interfacing with external vendors and external marketing agencies.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .