Company Name: Amazon
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Type: Full Time
We are looking to hire a customer-obsessed, data driven Sr Product Marketing Manager in Santa Monica, CA. In this role, you will shape, invent, and launch new marketing strategies on and off Amazon to support video experience in our largest events (Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday), launch our own Amazon Live events, and partner with internal Amazon teams on special offers and programs to drive onsite engagement with our livestreams. You will lead cross-functionally initiatives to drive ideas from conception to execution with members of our content, engineering, product, and finance teams. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will be bringing the creativity and agility to create exclusive activations that differentiate Amazon’s shopping videos in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. You should be able to operate with a high level of autonomy and possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
A successful candidate must be able to work both strategically (discovering compelling customer insights to generate bold ideas for growth) and tactically (optimizing campaigns, analyzing viewership patterns, and solving problems). This candidate will have a firm grasp on creating, launching, and optimizing a complete marketing funnel – from driving brand awareness to conversion. Finally, this candidate must possess strong project management skills and be able to effectively influence others to achieve success.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Define ASV events program goals and objectives
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Partner with Amazon retail teams to optimize ASV’s participation in large cross-site events
- Secure special offers and promotions to drive live differentiation and increase onsite engagement with lives.
- Partner with members of ASV’s Product and Engineering Teams to drive business requirements and alignment for new marketing features and requests
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders including leadership and partner teams
- Think strategically, but stay on top of tactical details
- Deliver frequent presentation to leadership including new proposals, program reviews, post-event evaluations
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software or hardware product launches
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.