Company Name: GE HealthCare
Location: Burlington, MA
Type: Full Time
The Senior Marketing Manager, Tradeshows and Events is an instrumental member of the Marketing Communications team. The primary responsibility of this individual is to collaborate with key stakeholders to manage a robust global events program reflective of our key business objectives contributing to generating growth across the portfolio within the Surgical Visualization and Guidance Subsegment of GE HealthCare. The ideal candidate will have proven track record of leading a team of event managers known for passionately and effectively driving the delivery of high quality events from proposal to delivery, and delivering events on time, within budget, that aligned to our core strategy. This role interfaces closely with internal and external stakeholders and is critically positioned to lead cross-functionally to develop and execute world-class events supporting commercial growth.
Essential Job Duties
- Partner with Marketing Communications, Product Strategy, Field Marketing and other divisional teams to develop the overall strategy for presence at tradeshows, events, and workshops
- Manage budget effectively for large scale global meetings and events program, lead negotiations with vendors and service providers and be accountable to set budget.
- Measure and report performance of all events, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead the development of the business objectives, and deliverables for each tradeshow and event including setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Develop consistent process across events team for management of events ranging from regional to international across internal and external audiences.
- Communicate effectively and consistently, maintain and develop internal and external client relationships
- Brainstorm new and creative methods of event engagement to drive a more purposeful approach to building our brand.
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to events team
- Display passion for our customers for whom we serve to build customer-centric, value-driven solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, influencing and presentation skills and coaching skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical thinker with an ambitious, solutions oriented approach
- Fluency in Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated record of success in leading teams
- Ability to travel 20-25% – including weekends
- BA/BS required
- 8+ years global tradeshow management
- 2+ years of experience within healthcare/medical device preferred
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.