Company Name: Voltus
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
Voltus has an immediate opening for a Senior/Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing & Events, who will be laser focused on in-person events, digital advertising, website, and operations. This role will report directly to the Associate Director of Marketing.
This position requires working knowledge of the distributed energy resources industry and key aspects of demand generation, with a proven ability to understand how Voltus’s value proposition helps customers. Key responsibilities include the development and ownership of comprehensive in-person events, conferences, and digital marketing, as well as meticulous tracking and measuring how these campaigns impact closed business.
The successful candidate will epitomize Voltus’s core values of Bright, Gritty, and Good and will have a deep desire to be successful in this role.
- Jointly own and create a marketing calendar with the Associate Director of Marketing
- Own in-person events and conferences: Develop and execute annual or bi-annual Future of Energy all-day event, research and develop conference list, work with PR agency to develop and submit speaking abstracts, execute Voltus’s presence at select conferences
- Own association relationships – coordinate speaking engagement and events with partner associations to get the most from the relationships
- Execute advertising campaigns across LinkedIn and Google Ads and track effectiveness via new sales
- Help drive more inbound leads through SEO/improve the Voltus’s website visibility; analyze website performance to find areas for improvement and execute improvements with developer
- Help the Marketing team report on key marketing metrics – find ways to improve and expedite reporting process
- Help incorporate automation into HubSpot processes and campaigns
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.