Company Name: Vizient, Inc
Location: Irving, TX
Type: Full Time
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will manage the workflow of member/supplier meetings and support the commercial marketing internal communication strategy. You will support Vizient’s exceptional member experience objective and deliver against measurable business value and revenue goals.
- Work with internal clients to design, develop and execute their events from concept to completion.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities for each event.
- Plan and develop all facets of provider/supplier events; including developing hotel RFPs and managing sourcing efforts, contract review and negotiation skills, conduct site inspections, food and beverage planning, housing management, audio/visual and larger production management, and budget management.
- Manage the commercial marketing editorial calendar, works cross-functionally to create/edit newsletter content and manage the news center content on the sales enablement platform.
- Accountable for budget management and working within cost constraints to provide the best value while maintaining high service levels.
- Communicate event expectations, updates, and potential risks to team members and stakeholders, which may include leadership, while providing appropriate resolution and recommendations.
- Forecast resource allocation for multiple projects and/or programs.
- Partner with business marketing, proposal development and sales operations to ensure that work is aligned.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in corporate event planning required.
- Knowledge of generic marketing process and communications experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and solid communications experience required.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and first-class organizational skills.
- Certified Marketing Professional (CPM) preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range
$68,500.00 – $99,400.00
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.