Company Name: Quotient Sciences
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The Senior Manager of Events will spearhead Quotient’s event strategy by developing, leading and implementing both in-person and virtual events in the US region. They will implement a comprehensive marketing plan across global channels and regions to deliver outstanding results, growing brand awareness and enhancing value, by supporting strategic goals and KPIs. They will be responsible for building and delivering a comprehensive and integrated event strategy & calendar that aligns with territory and business operations goals. Partnering with marketing, subject matter experts (SMEs), thought leadership and commercial partners to build integrated marketing plans and communications strategies. They will oversee the deployment of pre-event communication through digital channels including social media and email marketing and oversee post event follow up. Responsibilities will also include oversight of the event marketing budget, logistical planning, and post event reporting.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities Will Include
- Builds and implements a comprehensive and integrated event strategy across a global marketing program in collaboration with market development and aligned to marketing strategies to deliver on objectives and generate positive return on investment.
- Leads, manages and implements key industry events – live and digital – inclusive of logistics, coordination with speakers, budgeting, sales enablement and promotion plans and tactics (web, email, social) before, during and after the event
- Depending on managerial & years of experience, oversees UK/ROW Events Coordinator and global events & global webinar strategy and calendar
- Oversees US tradeshow and proprietary event selection, execution, calendar and budget
- Communicates results and key performance indicators to leadership; adjust tactics as needed to achieve goals; ensures all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Leads webinar and virtual event production
- Develops and implements effective marketing communication plans and strategies to support in-person and digital events
- Works closely with other marketing partners within the team to align strategy across all initiatives and projects
- Partners with marketing team to ensure effective value propositions and messaging alignment across all events, projects, campaigns, tactics and communications
- Implements tactics across multiple channels including web, social, digital communications, events, and other activities as assigned
- Plans, develops and implements marketing and sales collateral as needed
- Writes, edits, designs, and proofs marketing content for events
- Builds long-term relationships with influencers and key internal partners
- Supports strategic, key initiatives and coordinates with Executive Director of Global Marketing and CCO for annual operating plan (AOP) and marketing program budget allocation, in alignment with BU revenue targets and new business sales targets. Manages and adheres to annual operating budget
- Supports other marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in a similar role and field (event marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications or agency) required.
- 1 year of people management experience preferred
- Experience of working in a marketing role within the Pharmaceutical, CDMO/CRO industry highly preferred
- Experience in trade show and event coordinating, event management & logistics and event marketing strategies
- Must be very organized and comfortable with deadlines
- Be results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to work independently in a remote role and collaboratively with extended marketing team
- Strong analytical mind and reporting skills
- Excellent computer systems skills and experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro), Pardot, HTML, CSS is a plus.
- Able to collaborate effectively with other employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Experience with budgetary management
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace. As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.