Company Name: C3 AI
Location: Redwood City, CA
Type: Full Time
C3 AI is looking for a Senior Manager, Events Manager located onsite at headquarters in Redwood City, California. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented marketing events professional to plan, manage and execute virtual and physical events. Including conferences, executive events, industry events, and speaking opportunities on behalf of C3 AI.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to think strategically, execute efficiently as well as manage a variety of tactics driving the company’s participation in proprietary, industry, partner, and analyst events as well as thought leadership speaking engagements.
In this role, you will ensure the delivery of first-class, valuable, engaging, high-impact events for our global audiences across various industries. You will act as a critical counterpart that identifies opportunities to improve best practices, internal processes, and brand presence to achieve scalability while C3 AI continues to grow. This position requires the combination of exceptional communications skills, detailed project management ability, and an enterprise event marketing background. Experience planning and executing global events and the ability to engage with senior executives internally as well as from the Global 2000 is critical to success in this role.
- Work across C3 AI Sales and Products organizations to research, propose, and manage thought leadership and speaking events for company spokespeople.
- Create, and deliver proprietary executive-level events.
- Drive all aspects of event management: messaging, communications, logistics, branding, collateral, vendor management, project timelines, budget management, and reconciliation.
- Write executive event briefings and prepare budgets for executive approval.
- Monitor, measure, and report event campaign effectiveness and results. Track and analyze event performance in the CRM system. Produce a scorecard for each event executed.
- Communicate with various external and internal groups to drive project plans and foster collaboration. Input lead data into the CRM system, support list management for lead generation and nurture marketing, and perform marketing operations functions. Manage multiple, complex programs successfully in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in corporate and/or agency event management. Enterprise tech experience is a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including executive presence.
- Strong project management skills, ability to be on track for simultaneous events of varying scales and timelines.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – strong problem solver who can analyze data and define solutions.
- Metrics driven, experience having pipeline building responsibility a plus.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Proven ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable expertise using PowerPoint, Excel, marketing automation systems, and registration tools related to event management and execution (Marketo, Cvent, etc)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Team and Office 365 or the desire to learn new productivity and collaboration tools to track and communicate all details of events.
- Experience and willingness to perform manual work for setup and teardown of events. Willingness to travel as needed including some occasional evening and weekend work.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $130,000 – $161,000 USD.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.