Company Name: Endeavor
Location: St Louis, MO
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Event Production to support several of 160over90’s key accounts. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the planning and production of live experiential marketing events for several key clients. This position plays a key role from production brief to implementation, assuming the overall planning, execution and budgetary responsibility for each program.
The perfect candidate must have above average communications and organizational skills and be solutions-oriented. They should pride themselves at being excellent in budget management, time management, multitasking, problem solving, and leadership. Responsibilities include managing; monitoring, and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, operating budget, required staff/resources, and overall quality of the resulting deliverables.
The Senior Manager of Event Production is responsible for working effectively with both client and internal account teams to flawlessly deliver event programs that achieve client results against established strategic & creative objectives, timelines and financial goals. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant experience in experiential marketing production and execution, be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, work well in a fast-paced competitive industry and have a passion for event production/execution and logistics.
- Accountable for the quality and financial success of all project deliverables
- Monitor and manage the project including creation of project plans and budgets as well as scope and changes to budgets
- Assist with recruiting, training and overall people management – coordinator(s), manager(s), contractor(s), tour and temporary staff as needed for the execution of each program
- Play a key role in a project team environment by managing deliverables to account team members as well as client contacts
- Manage project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required performances that impact projects are documented and addressed with the key team members
- Source, establish, develop and actively manage relationships with key vendors providing for the best available resources within budget and overall project success
- Responsible for the procurement of permits, civic documents and all other permits/paperwork for events
- Document and learn all aspects of each project in order to assist in creation of manuals or in physical training of staff
- Maintain complete and updated project files with all project details and event information
- Manage PO system and financial flow of all production deliverables
- Experience working with planning tools (i.e., budget tracking, project timeline, logistics and deliverables schedules, event specs, meeting agendas and notes, etc.)
- Working knowledge of experiential marketing / promotional events beyond basic knowledge and “how to” and ability to speak and strategize on staffing, training, logistics, execution and measurement.
- Thorough knowledge of our industry, products and services, as well as those of our competitors and clients
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions
- Frequent travel required
- 5+ years of related experience in experiential marketing production and events
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Touring / Road experience a plus
- Passion for new technology, sports and entertainment and live events
- Experience with Audio and Visual equipment
- Excellent verbal & written communication, project management and prioritization skills
- Experience creating and managing budgets
- Attention to detail & and ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with tight deadlines and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- Management of mobile marketing programs
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required
- A self-starter, highly organized, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization
- Must be a creative, forward-thinker
- Must have professional appearance and persona
- Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.