Company Name: Zeta Global
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Zeta is on mission to empower enterprises to acquire, grow, and retain customers more efficiently. Through our award-winning Zeta Marketing Platform, an all-in-one solution for marketing technology, we work with enterprise Fortune 500 brands to help them make sophisticated marketing simple with our proprietary data set, AI, and activation across all channels.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented B2B Marketing professional who is passionate about event experiences, from tradeshows to owned conferences. The right candidate will be equally parts strategic, creatively driven, and operationally excellent, focused on developing programs that help to grow, connect, and inspire our Zeta community.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for designing the event marketing strategy, defining a roadmap that will strengthen our position in market, and planning high value customer experiences across industry sponsorships and Zeta owned initiatives. You will partner with the marketing team (creative, content, demand generation, product marketing, social, PR, etc) and Sales teams to develop innovative programs and experiences that that drive awareness and pipeline generation.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to self-manage, take initiative, and build cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced organization. If you are a strategic thinker who is also willing to roll up your tactical sleeves at a fast-growing marketing technology company, then this is the job for you!
- Design a robust and measurable experiential marketing program at key trade shows and proprietary events including high-impact brand activations at tentpoles such as Cannes, Advertising Week, ANA, NRF, ETail, and more
- Be responsible for the budget and return on investment analysis to assess the strongest opportunities
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure a cohesive and strategic customer/prospect experience as it relates to programmed content (on-stage presentations, insight-driven branding, etc)
- Conceptualize, plan, and oversee execution of multiple end-to-end exclusive hospitality experiences on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to detail
- From event production and thought leadership programming to VIP customer experiences and more, play a large role in the success of our annual user conference, Zeta Live
- Design and oversee all multi-channel promotional activities before, during and after campaigns in partnership with cross-functional marketing stakeholders as well as sales to ensure effective lifecycle marketing
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Optimize programs for success by tracking all activities back to prescribed metrics and analyzing results and return on investment in partnership with marketing operations.
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years events marketing experience
- Successful track record of delivering, accelerating, and expanding enterprise B2B sales pipeline through partner, trade, and regional customer marketing
- ABM and vertical marketing experience is highly preferred
- Exemplary communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines
- Experience creating and reporting on marketing campaigns using Salesforce and Hubspot
- Ability to initiate and execute multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Familiarity with B2B martech sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing
- Strong written and verbal skills. Experience developing thought leadership and event programming for the martech industry is a major plus
- A positive mindset with enthusiastic spirit
- Willing to travel across parts of North America as needed for regional events
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.