Company Name: Commercetools
Location: Durham, NC
Type: Full Time
Our Marketing team shows the world what our technology can create. With a lot of excitement, we present the future of composable commerce at digital, hybrid and in-person events. Sometimes alone, but often together with our international customers and partners.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Event Marketing to plan, execute and manage various events, conferences, trade shows, and other marketing initiatives across North America. This role will be an integral part of the global events team working closely with our Field and Partner Marketing teams. This position will focus on creating engaging event experiences that help promote the commercetools brand, products, and services, while also driving lead generation and customer engagement.
- Leverage superior project management and communication skills to ensure seamless execution across all events
- Manage all aspects of event and trade show coordination, including negotiating contracts, managing vendors & internal stakeholders, developing promotional materials, leading internal communication, booth design, staff scheduling, travel arrangements, shipping and on-site setup
- Create and implement strategies to drive lead generation and engagement across marketing events
- Audit calendar of currently-planned events against strategic criteria to determine audience fit; identify potential new event opportunities against strategic criteria and vertical marketing plans to ensure commercetools is present at the right conferences in the right locations
- Track key performance metrics related to event success, such as lead generation, attendee engagement, and ROI
- Provide post-event analysis and insights to continually optimize future event strategies
- Develop and manage event budgets, ensuring resources are allocated effectively to achieve desired outcomes
- Create processes and templates to streamline execution and internal alignment
- Build the bridge between internal stakeholders, such as sales, finance, legal, customer success, marketing, partner and our external vendors and suppliers
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in a related role managing events for a B2B technology entity and/or event production agency experience
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Project Management and CRM software (e.g., Hubspot, Asana, Salesforce)
- Willingness to travel to events as and when required
US Pay Range: $90,000-$132,000 USD
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.