Company Name: Oracle
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role as part of the Oracle Tech Marketing events team. The Senior Global Tech Event Marketing Strategist will manage and carry out global events tied our technology solutions like cloud, database, analytics and security products.
Working closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Corporate Events, Corporate Marketing, Partner Marketing, Development, and Field Marketing colleagues on the Tech Marketing team, the Senior Global Tech Event Marketing Strategist will lead the development, design and execution of the Tech marketing events, delivering tactics to drive growth through data-driven marketing.
- Develop event strategy for physical, digital and hybrid events: Build Tech product launch event strategy for physical, digital and hybrid events. Identify appropriate mix of tactics and channels, to engage the audience and create buzz around new products to help drive the pipeline.
- Align Launch Calendar : Work with Product management, development, corporate marketing and regional teams to build out a calendar that aligns with different objectives
- Lead execution team across fields for the Global tech events: Manage the execution of the global tech events. Use and/or develop activities that supports these events to acquire new contacts and deliver pipeline
- Drive new experimental event strategies as part of Tech events: Recommend and use innovative and modern event tools and activities
- Analyze and report on event performance: Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each event and communicate results and plan for improvement; check the quality and action as required against agreed KPI’s.
- Recommend continuous innovation based on event performance: Apply the analysis and lessons learned from previous events to future launches and recommend actions/processes for ongoing improvement of the Tech events
- 10+ years in marketing events or campaign marketing role in the B2B/high tech industry
- Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of marketing launch events
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules, projects and budgets on track.
- Experience of using modern marketing processes and systems, preferred experience with Eloqua.
- Expert in modern marketing best practices
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Social Media and Digital campaign tactics
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and use product/campaign information
- Strong organizational, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
- Creative, results driven and team-work oriented.
- Experience working with inside and/or outside creative agencies
- Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment
- Great attitude
- Ability to learn from some of the brightest creative and marketing minds
- Passion to reach audiences with compelling messaging
- Advanced writing skills with a sharp and creative mind
Travel Component: Minimal. Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.