Company Name: Intuit
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type: Full Time
The Intuit Brand Storytelling and Experiences (BSX) team is looking for a passionate Experiential Event Manager to oversee the strategy and execution of a portfolio of our most critical customer facing and strategic internal events. This is a high-visibility role, requiring you to collaborate and co-create experiences within the BSX team, and with teams in other business units as assigned, lead large project teams, and help develop and evangelize a rigorous event planning process that enables seamless execution of our event portfolio. This role reports to the Group Marketing Manager of Events.
What You’ll Bring
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in e2e event project management.
- Deep project management expertise.
- Proven ability to drive informed, context based decisions.
- Proven expertise in leading complex, global programs, often with several (virtual) locations.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem-solver, ability to bring strategic objectives to life through event experiences.
- Deep knowledge around development of workback plans and timelines, budgets, briefs, e2e project plans, etc.
- Proven ability to drive collaborative teams to timely, data-driven, thoughtful decisions.
- Ability to demonstrate how events align with and make an impact on Intuit’s key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly matrixed environment and influence outcomes at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. CMP preferred.
- Limited (15%) travel
- Intuit is a hybrid working environment and this role requires 2+ days per week working in the Mountain View office
How You Will Lead
- Drive innovative in-person, hybrid, and virtual events end to end (e2e) on a global scale.
- Foster a planning environment that enables rich co-creation and iteration on great ideas for best possible outcomes.
- Lead collaborative project teams to create and drive inspired e2e experiences including concept, vision, comms, web, registration, main stage and breakout programming, visual design, event tech, video content, and related logistics, working in partnership with BSX strategy, design, and content leads.
- Develop and manage work back plan and cross-functional timelines, detailed project plans, and workstream requirements; act as the source of truth for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop, drive, and manage e2e logistics including budgeting and financial mgmt, venue, agency, calendaring/scheduling, speaker prep, contracts, vendors, deliverables tracking, delighters, food and beverage, etc.
- Drive all cross-functional project workstreams to successful execution, track cross-functional deliverables and escalate when necessary.
- Develop and foster stakeholder trust by initiating and nurturing partnerships and delivering consistent subject matter expertise.
- Effectively manage resources to deliver against competing projects. Identify and problem solve resourcing risks.
- Optimize the event infrastructure by designing and strengthening operational, analytical, and financial processes, in partnership with the BXS operations team.
- Demonstrate measurable business impact based on the goals outlined for each experience. Use post-event analytics and data to inform recommendations for future events.