Company Name: Yext
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
The marketing team at Yext is seeking a Senior Event Marketing Manager to lead our third-party event programs that support our campaigns, demand generation activities and pipeline goals globally! You will partner with our global marketing organization, as well as sales and services leaders to develop a comprehensive and measurable corporate third-party event program. In this role, you will also support our annual flagship event that will engage our customers through thoughtful and strategic programming.
This role requires a customer-centric approach, experience researching and executing high-quality live and virtual third-party events, and the ability to handle multiple complex business initiatives simultaneously. Strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration skills to work across a highly-matrixed organization is a requirement.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and complete program plans to meet the third-party pipeline and demand generation objectives, ensuring it is aligned with regional targets, global marketing strategy, and priority focus
- Own strong relationships with partner teams including business development, sales, enablement, field marketing and others to over-communicate program status and influence plans and outcomes
- Drive alignment across diverse partners on planned program objectives, tactics and program next steps
- Ability to complete multiple third-party events per quarter and partner with corporate events team to deliver outstanding and supporting field/corporate events where needed
- Manage program budget, ROI analysis and business impact to keep stakeholders proactively informed of program forecasts and marketing-led pipeline targets
- Continuously review the performance, satisfaction and ROI of third-party event programs to improve the return and adjusting tactics and strategy accordingly
- Partner with content, field and localization marketing teams to ensure all content is accurate, high-quality, and resonates with local audiences
- Travel to regional and global events and provide pre-event and onsite support 40% of the year
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 8+ years of experience in a third-party events or field marketing role
- 3+ year experience working in high tech, B2B Saas software or technology companies
- Experience building and managing complex events budgets
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion
- Ability to travel for events and campaigns as needed
- A self-starter with a positive and creative mindset, who is eager to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $91,350-$169,000.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law.