Company Name: Semgrep
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
As a Senior Event Marketing Manager, you will be a critical member of Semgrep marketing team, driving execution of event strategy for all events, ranging from virtual webinars, trade shows, customer events, and major conferences. We’re looking for a strategic self-starter, who can produce and scale out our virtual and in-person events program for members of the security and developer community. Experience organizing events for a technical audience is a plus. We’re a team that does things well, quickly, and always with a smile!
What you’ll do
- Lead the strategy and execution of in-person and virtual events (1st party, 3rd party, partner, and large conferences) focusing on outcomes that drive business impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams to understand the business environment, ICP, brand and messaging for each event.
- Manage execution of all events and their demand generation, including pre- and post-event communications, registration processes, and attendee management.
- Partner with Sales, SE, PMM, and other stakeholders to promote events and webinars.
- Provide consistent and clear communication of events programs to all stakeholders, including preparing and maintaining internal and external event planning documents, checklists, on-site schedules, timelines, recommendations, and budget.
- Lead evaluating ROI for all events; negotiate and execute contracts for both large and small scale events, collaborate with promotional & print vendors, and keep up with industry best practices to find creative new venues and creative solutions.
You are ideal for this role if you have
- 8+ years of B2B tech event marketing, while also demonstrating operational and logistical expertise in a marketing/corporate events role, both for onsite, virtual and hybrid formats.
- Have strong knowledge of Webinar/ virtual events platforms, such as Zoom, ON24, Hopin, LinkedIn Live.
- Budget Management skills to forecast, manage, and summarize event spend with internal teams and vendors; analytical skills to measure event ROI.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise and function as part of a team that must perform under pressure.
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo, and digital event platforms strongly preferred.
- You are excited at the prospect of getting to meet our customers and prospects in-person and are energized by the idea of traveling for work (up to 25% of your time).
- Familiarity with developer products or open-source sales is a plus.
Salary Range: $140,000 – $160,000
Semgrep is an equal-opportunity employer seeking a diverse range of backgrounds. We value who you are — including your cultural heritage, your socioeconomic status, your age, your race, your gender, your sexual orientation, your disabilities. We value what’s vitally important to you — your family, your religion, your politics. We value what you love in this world — your music, your weekend pursuits. We believe in welcoming varied professional backgrounds, educations, and interests. If you’re exceptional in your role, believe in Semgrep’s mission, and treat Semgrep’s values as your own, you belong here.