Company Name: Delta Defense LLC
Location: West Bend, WI
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a leader who understands how events contribute to sales and marketing goals, advance company initiatives, and deliver premium memorable experiences. This hands-on role requires a strong grasp of event strategy and marketing, with the vision and planning skills to execute on every last detail. If you are an expert at developing industry leading experiences within B2B and B2C events and trade shows, this is your dream opportunity.
This role is responsible for creation of the marketing strategy and execution of plans and campaigns designed to increase event attendance, consumer engagement and brand awareness. You will lead all aspects of event marketing and operations in collaboration with the events team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set the vision for compelling event presences and enhanced experiences at best-in-class industry and company owned B2B and B2C events.
- Define a holistic event strategy, marketing plan and annual program budget that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues, strategic partners, and vendors to ensure high-quality and successful events.
- Identify, track and report on key performance indicators, event success goals, ROI, and contribution to the sales pipeline. Leverage effective process and operational methods to develop and execute on strategic growth plans.
- Identify and champion new opportunities to drive brand awareness, provide a premium experience, showcase products, and deliver on event goals.
- Maintain understanding of event/experiential marketing industry best practices and monitor emerging trends and technology to ensure external events continue to evolve and advance.
- Manage events budget, contracts, scope of work and external vendor agreements.
- Guide, develop, and lead a team of direct reports.
Experience And Skills You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, events or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in marketing and managing large-scale events (100+ people).
- CTSM (Certified Trade Show Marketer) certification preferred.
- Demonstrable command of all phases of event marketing and strategy, planning, including promotions, traffic drivers, pre-show preparation, on-site logistics, and event outcomes through use of KPIs and metrics.
- Detail-oriented, proactive problem solver with excellent communication and conflict-resolution skills. Able to find solutions to expected and unexpected challenges through creative agility.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative role with multiple stakeholder groups and the ability to lead through influence.
- Commands grace in exercising tact and discretion in dealing with the public.
- Proven track record of leading and building high performing teams. Fosters a culture of accountability, high performance, professional development, and integrity.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Location and Travel:
- This role requires candidates to live within a commutable distance to our headquarters in West Bend, Wisconsin: some remote work will be considered.
- Travel required for 3-4 mid to large scale events annually, and responsibility for 4-6 smaller events where travel is not required. Event duties include work outside of traditional office hours.