Company Name: Cloudflare
Location: Austin, TX
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
The Customer Growth Team is searching for a Senior Event Marketing Manager–with experience in B2B SaaS/software marketing–to help us connect in meaningful ways with our customers and deliver exceptional experiences. Customers are the number one priority at Cloudflare, and we’re invested in helping them grow successfully with Cloudflare.
As a member of the ABM team, you will own the customer events channel end-to-end, from strategy to execution to measurement, in support of our customer growth goals. You will partner closely with other members of Customer Growth, Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations to deliver events that play a key role in the customer journey.
This role will develop and drive a variety of events in support of our customer ABM campaigns, including executive dinners, executive roundtables, in-person/virtual experiences and events, industry thought leadership forums, and other forums where we can share knowledge, best practices, and the value of Cloudflare solutions.
Successful candidates are creative, exceptionally organized and detail oriented, and are equally adept at seeing the big picture, understanding the motivations of our technical audience, and delivering results. In addition, this role requires a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
About The Role
- Strategy : Align customer events to support ABM campaign and revenue goals. Develop and manage budget and prioritization across event types and sales teams with a keen eye on ROI.
- Partnering : Leverage industry-leading vendors and sponsorships to help us connect with customers in meaningful ways. Collaborate with ABM campaign team members to orchestrate event sequencing to amplify our point of view with customers. Partner with Sales to identify customer engagement needs; partner with Product Marketing and other teams to secure speakers and content; leverage Finance & Legal to execute vendor contracts and POs; partner with Marketing Operations and Email Automation team to execute digital campaign components and communications.
- Execution : Plan, promote, and host physical and virtual events, ensuring timely achievement of programs. Deliver memorable customer experiences. Foster pre and post-event effectiveness with customer communications, sales communications, and internal feedback.
- Reporting : Measure campaign impact through Saleasforce / Tableau reporting, evaluating campaign and program level ROI, and present recommendations for improvement / impact.
- Some travel required in future when business travel has returned to the mainstream. Provide onsite event staff/support when needed.
- Work Experience: BS/BA degree and 7-10 years of experience driving customer-focused events and programs/campaigns. Previous experience in B2B Marketing (enterprise SaaS or software) targeting technical buyers and executives. Past experience in Field Marketing and partnering with sales teams. Experience marketing cybersecurity solutions is a plus.
- Events and Experiences: You have a passion for delivering high caliber customer experiences, and have successfully executed a wide range of events including white glove executive forums, industry conferences, sporting/entertainment events, and personalized experiences.
- Project Management : Exceptional project management/organizational skills with ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Communication: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate with and influence internal stakeholders, including executives, product marketing leaders, and customers. Able to advocate persuasively for program strategy and results.
- Results Oriented: Demonstrable success with analyzing data and deriving insights from qualitative and quantitative metrics to meet KPIs and continually improve programs. Focus on revenue, conversion, and business goals.
- MarTech Stack : Comfortable using Salesforce.com for account/audience identification and campaign set-up/measurement . Experience with Marketo campaign creation a plus.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.