Company Name: Cohesity
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Cohesity is looking for a Western US based Senior Events Marketing Manager to join our corporate events team. In this high-profile role within Cohesity’s marketing group, you will be part of the team which delivers our annual customer conference, Connect, our annual SKO and a multitude of other high profile and third party industry events.
This person will join an established team of high-performing events managers to plan, execute and report on key corporate events. The Events Marketing Manager will support the Americas tradeshow program and work on the Events Marketing team on the overall marketing promotion strategy and tactics. You’re not afraid of the details and thrive in a fast-paced, get-stuff-done atmosphere. You love working with a creative team and have an appetite to develop your career in a high-growth company. Experience in delivering corporate events for companies that are publicly traded is strongly desired.
- Plan and manage trade show logistics
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets, and oversee functions including planning and event management.
- Work directly with vendors and internal teams to manage demos and booth logistics.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to determine appropriate collateral, sponsorships, promotions, and staffing for each event.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to monitor and measure the success of events and evaluate results against organizational goals
- Deliver stellar, differentiated experiences at hosted and third party events.
Required Skills / Experiences
- 7+ years of enterprise marketing experience, with event planning and marketing, including vendor relationships
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Enterprise software and/or hardware background
- Get-it-done attitude. You know how balance delegation vs. do-it-yourself
- Working knowledge of service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, signage, and housing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws – This position has a minimum base salary starting at $118,800/year. Bonus, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity may be eligible for this position. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.