Company Name: Arete
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Type: Full Time
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the event strategy and execution from start to finish while proactively developing various components (event concept, invitee list, content agenda, registration, creative theme, travel, décor, catering menus, entertainment, social activations, etc.) involving key stakeholders and external agencies as appropriate.
- Own the strategy & execution of all in-person marketing and digital events for our customer community.
- Manage trade partners and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific goals and guidelines that are in line with Arete’s strategy, brand, image and budget.
- Manage contract negotiation, activation/swag/F&B, virtual vendors, mailer gifting, and venue planning.
- Create internal and external promotion plans that generate awareness and lead generation before, during, and after each event.
- Track the performance & ROI of each event marketing activity (leads generated, deals influenced, deals closed, cost per lead, etc.)
- Recommend creative solutions, and new ideas to add value to be used in event development.
- Travel as required major events and tradeshows (up to 25% of the time).
- Hire and develop events management team as appropriate to the growing needs of the organization.
- Be open and willing to assist other marketing efforts as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
Skills And Knowledge
- 6+ years of work experience in luxury hospitality and/or corporate client events required
- Demonstrated success running high-profile events globally
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Experience with project management
- Able to work independently and manage complex event projects
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent budget management skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications, or similar field.
- Must have a passion for event management.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter: Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
Terms of Employment
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with Arete salary and benefit policy.
FLSA Overtime Category
Job is non-exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
The Arete Incident Response Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.