Company Name: Align Technology
Location: Morrisville, NC
Type: Full Time
Align Technology is seeking a Senior Events Manager to drive strategy, operations and logistics for external and internal events. You are a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves leader with experience working cross-functionally to create high-quality memorable experiences for a variety of internal and external audiences. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable developing and executing a logistics and operations strategy, as well as hands-on execution.
In this role, you will…
- Own and execute end-to-end event operations and logistics management for assigned events including but not limited to tradeshows, customer conferences, clinical education courses, and internal meetings.
- Ensure a best-in-class experience is delivered for all engagements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners to align events strategy with business objectives.
- Manage and drive the set up and tear down process for each event including staging, technology, booth/room configurations, catering, etc.
- Ensure that all elements of events can be tracked, monitored, and reported to leadership on a regular basis.
- Provide reporting, insights, and recommendations for registration, engagement, attendance, and pull through of Events.
- Manage event execution timeline and plans ensuring all deliverables meet deadlines.
- Provide support and coverage for Align’s onsite Event Experience Center and serve as back up coordinator as needed.
In this role, you’ll need …
- 10+ years of marketing or event experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing event strategy, storytelling, operations and logistics and working with event management vendors and platforms
- Experience executing in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and workstreams while effectively managing changing priorities
- Ability to manage, collaborate and gain credibility with multiple stakeholders, agencies, and cross-functional teams
- Willingness and ability to work beyond standard hours, and travel 40-60%, including some weekends
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.