Company Name: Yotpo
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
As Yotpo’s Senior Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strategy and execution of the events & field marketing activities in the US. You will work closely with marketing and sales teams to organize the events and to drive qualified pipeline for Yotpo.
Events is one of Yotpo’s strongest lead generation channels, and we’ve seen tremendous direct ROI from each conference we attended. With in-person events coming back, we’re looking for an Event Marketing Manager to oversee and organize Yotpo’s participation in the key US marketing events, including industry trade shows, third-party conferences, and other sponsored events.
- Oversee the logistics and budget for each conference, track project schedules, deadlines, agendas, and flows, as well as negotiate with and manage vendors (booth setup, giveaways, collateral, registration, travel, etc).
- Coordinate all the deliverables as described in the sponsorship package and identify additional opportunities that will impact our target audience.
- Ensure flawless execution and timely delivery of all necessary components, properties, and materials for each event.
- Develop deep partnerships with internal Yotpo stakeholders and work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, studio, sales, customer success, and partner teams to achieve desired results.
- Manage conferences on-site, maintain high morale, ensure the sales team is meeting their goals, interact with participants, represent Yotpo’s brand, pitch our story, and attract the target audience.
- Regularly update the marketing leadership team on the status of trends, metrics, challenges/solutions, forecast, and strategy to drive brand awareness and pipeline growth.
- Own the post-event and wrap-up, deliver clean lists of qualified leads, and ensure a smooth handover to sales.
- Additional responsibilities may include assistance at other special and owned events and events research.
- 3+ years of related experience (event coordination, trade show management, sponsorships, field marketing, corporate events) working closely alongside sales, marketing, and customer success teams to achieve results.
- Ability to travel extensively within the US, as well as some international travel when required.
- Experience working in a similar position at a SaaS or tech is a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools such as Salesforce is a plus.
- A highly results-oriented approach, with motivation to meet and exceed objectives.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to work with checklists.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make quick, strategic decisions.
- Team player and all-around awesome person.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
Base salary $120,000 – $140,000
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.