Company Name: Veritas Technologies
Type: Full Time
The senior event marketing manager is responsible for incorporating the strategy and executing the plan for specific events including tradeshows, sponsorships, field and internal events. This person will integrate overarching messaging into all event deliverables for consistency and relevancy in order to drive brand awareness and lead generation. This position works with solution product marketing and corporate marketing teams (among others) to ensure alignment with our corporate strategy and company/department goals. This person will act as the team lead for a specific set of events, coordinating the appropriate teams for all pre-planning and is the primary contact for all activation, logistics and on-site execution.
- Build the overall plan for each individual event including KPIs.
- Identify the goals and objectives for lead generation, brand awareness and customer/partner engagement to track to KPIs.
- Work with teams to develop the messaging for each event to ensure alignment with the target audience.
- Create, manage and maintain the budget, tracking all deliverables by line item.
- Manage overall event team 60-90 days prior to each event. Host weekly calls with core team, assigning action items as necessary. Follow up on all action items, review new deliverables, communicate goals and objectives, review event messaging and audience.
- Execute each individual event, activate on all deliverables, manage all logistics. This includes sponsorship deliverables, messaging for all graphics, appropriate collateral etc.
- Identify future events that align with our overall strategy gathering feedback from sales, demand gen, product, market development, etc.
- Work with field marketing on pre- and post-event communications ensuring that we are touching customers and prospects throughout the funnel process with relevant and targeted event messaging.
- Work with PR/AR/SoCo on announcements, social media, and any analyst activity that may be appropriate to each event. .
- Manage success metrics and reporting, 30-60-90 days out.
- On-site management of events including training booth/event staff on etiquette and appropriate messaging
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of events on revenue, brand lift where applicable, PR and coverage