Company Name: IHS Markit
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Event Marketing Manager to join our marketing team at automotive Mastermind. Events are an important part of Mastermind’s marketing strategy to support demand generation, retention, and brand recognition. This position will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of both digital and in-person events (including but not limited to trade shows, speaking engagements, sponsorships and webinars). You will primarily be responsible for all the logistics that go into planning and hosting a digital or in- person event. This position requires the ability to project manage events from beginning to end (everything from concepting themes, to planning logistics, to coordinating guests, to pre/post-event communication plans, to tracking costs and budgets, etc.). To be successful in this role, you must possess a high level of initiative, be able to think strategically but also be a doer, work collaboratively and have a balanced knowledge of both event management and general marketing campaign principles. You’ll be working with many internal and external stakeholders, so it is crucial that you are a clear communicator with strong attention to detail in project planning as well as a strong background in vendor management to execute top-notch in-personal and digital events!
Who We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of five of experience working in B2B event planning within a marketing team (especially large trade events), as well as an understanding of general marketing campaign principles and technologies
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or a related field
- You are highly organized, with strong planning and project management skills, being able to build timelines and back into dates and identify dependencies to keep the plan in motion
- You are a great communicator with interpersonally skills who is savvy in networking and working with many internal and external stakeholders in addition to managing relationships with different vendors, organizations within our (automotive) industry, agencies, on-site event staff and more
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and collaborating across teams is crucial to success, but you can also work independently and can manage and prioritize your time efficiently
- Salesforce experience is desired, Experience with digital event solutions such as Cvent, Zoom, Filo or others is desired, Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform basic knowledge is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.