Company Name: KPMG US
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Full Time
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Events & Meetings Planner to join our Events & Meetings organization. Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- Plan and execute events to include but not limited to project timeline management, contract negotiations, budgeting and approvals, data analysis and reporting, innovative event concept development, elevation of the attendee experience, support of agenda development, logistical management, and on-site execution
- Engage in project management initiatives with the aptitude to understand and produce timely deliverables
- Provide solution-oriented recommendations and manage to budget parameters while handling client/stakeholder expectations
- Work to recognize key business drivers across a range of functional areas including the Silicon Valley market
- Minimum three years of recent experience in events and meeting planning, preferably within a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgement skills to support an environment driven by client focus and teamwork
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; event experience or knowledge preferred
- Experience in professional relationship building and key client/stakeholder management; ability to ideate, create, plan, and execute executive-level events consistently meeting and exceeding key stakeholder event objectives
- Ability to travel up to 25%
KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.